Monday, July 11, 2011

Cyber Anger Post BERSIH and Monkey's Message to those wanting to Govern Us come PRU13


It had 54,899

As of time of writing.....


It went exponential.....

There's a new page in town as well created anonymously.....

This one is super viral I can't keep up with the Numbers anymore.....

At time of screenprint (1731PM) it had 132,493.........go here 




Exactly 10 minutes later....



133,843 - 133, 493 = 350

35 people per minute like rate......



I was No 132 406 at 1710PM

So if at 1741PM @ 133 843 - 1710PM @ 132 406

31Minutes = 1437 Likes

Roughly 46 Likes Per Minute Rate.......

So what do we have here..........



I'm not a supporter of BERSIH  or any street demonstrations to push forward a policy change....neither am I in full support of BERSIH demands either.....

But to me Najib have failed to show leadership......many times I have pointed this out on my blog...

I never had any faith in him to run our Country and at the rate he is going......I think that he is crossing a critical threshold of level menyampah nak mampus....

Neither am I convinced that the Other side is able to lead us.......

So where do we the middle ground people wanting a better, more stable, more united and richer Malaysia swing our votes to?

This is my suggestion to all wanting to Govern Us......

NAME YOUR CABINET CANDIDATES (STATE AND FEDERAL) BEFORE THE ELECTION

ENSURE THAT THERE IS A PRIMARY AND SECONDARY (Or Even 3rd Level Candidates) FOR THE SAID POST (CONTINUITY PERSPECTIVE)

ENGAGE THE VOTERS ON A POLICY DEBATE AT LOCAL AND NATIONAL LEVEL
WE WILL EVALUATE YOU.....

AND WE WILL HAND YOU THE MANDATE TO GOVERN US IF YOU CAN CONVINCE US THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE US TO THE NEXT STEP OF OUR EVOLUTION AS A NATION...

The approach will also reduce the kelam kabutness of trying to appoint a MB in the various states as you would be able to gauge the position of the Sultans, component parties will also be very clear on their intended participation in Governing the nation......

Anyway folks.......the numbers are 135 169 exactly 1 hour after I liked the page.....a constant rate of 46 likes per minute......

Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables – slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
Tyler Durden Fight Club
Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open. -Lord Thomas Dewer