Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What Post Should Najib Resign? A humble request from a concerned Rakyat

If you've missed my earlier post....

I've "liked" the page asking for the Resignation of Najib Razak....

Few people asked me...

"I tot you supported Najib".....

I gave them a straight no.....Never Did folks....haven't you read my blog....only recently I've toned down and not called him Jibngong....

Anyway back to my demand for him to resign.....

What Post?

he holds so many posts...which one is satD asking him to resign?



My position is that he should resign his post as a Finance Minister....

The position was taken over by a Prime Minister during the extreme events of 1998 Currency Crisis and the firing of Anwar from the Cabinet...

Tun Mahathir took over under a very extreme situation.....

Somehow the position is kept by both the 2 Prime Ministers after him....

None had the ability to become even the chief clerk of the Ministry of Finance....

Personally I believe that the position should be Depoliticized....

Appoint a Professional to guard our Economy.........

Find someone with the right background and credibility to lead the Ministry......

Folks like Tan Sri Zety our current BNM Governor or K S Jomo the Current Assistant Secretary General at the United Nations (read his CV here) would be a perfect candidate for the post.....

Trust me......

You're not gonna lose anything (except for the ability to sapu duit from MOF) if you do that.....

Show us that you are really serious about reforming the Economy......

How can you as the Boss Evaluate Your Own Performance as the Finance Minister?

Systemic Governance Issue don't you think?

Takkan la he wants to blame FM II for failure of Economic Policy execution?

Not gonna work kiddo....cause you're the FM
Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open. -Lord Thomas Dewer