Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blogging In D Dark....

I switched off my lights....what about you?




Throughout my life...i've been a user of something, be it water, energy, carbon etc etc.....

I keep the tap water running while i brush my teeth or while i shave...for reasons unknown to me..

I smoke and pollute the air around me.......(this part can't do much...amidst all the kretek smoking bapak2 d kantor....)

I leave the lights on, aircond on, TV on etc even when i don't need them.......

why?

i personally think that i failed miserably to be a good inhabitant to the planet.....

I also personally think that we as a species is the WORST of all the species on this planet..given the fact that we sit at the top of the food chain and have the ability to communicate...just look at us now......hancur gile....

I bet other species call us Makhluk perosak......





Al-Baqarah 2-30
And( remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Verily, I am going to place (mankind) generations after generations on earth" They(angels) said:"Will you place therein those who will make mischief therein and shed blood,- while we glorify You with praises and thanks and sanctify You". He (Allah) said: " I know that which you do not know"

Generations after generations......we have been consuming this planet of its resources...in return we pay with worthless pieces of paper and hope that those with the official "responsibility" will do their part to care for the planet.....is the whole cycle working?

Will we change?

Is it not our responsibility to our children to make this planet a better place for them to live in?

Start now, however small.......imprint the thinking into our future generation to respect the planet and care for its needs

Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open. -Lord Thomas Dewer