Thursday, February 5, 2009

Do you accept a space monkey?

Datuk Dr Maximus Ongkili
The Science, Technology and Innovation Ministry
Putrajaya

Re: Space Person Foundation

Dear Datuk

I am writing to you to apply for basic daily per diem while i'm on planet earth, my spaceship landed here back in November due to technical problems with my light-speed turbo booster. I am currently awaiting for spare-parts to arrive and have not been able to find a job to sustain my daily needs. This week alone I've been busted twice near Kepong Kebun Pisang while scaping for left over food.

I have extensive experience in space travel and would be happy to share them with those who are willing to pay to hear me talk. Planets visited includes my home planet Uranus, Saturn and that used to be planet called Pluto.

If your goverment have further defense contract with the Russian Federation I would be happy to help train more Malaysian space tourist, perhaps this time we can create a special reality TV program that can track them all the way from selection up to their travel to space and we can also create talk shows based on their experience. To generate revenue we can also get the public to vote via SMS on who they think should get the spot.

If I may suggest the producer should be Dr Mazlan Othman since she has DEDICATED her life to the promotion of astronomy and astro-physics, on top of it she was instrumental in setting up our national planetarium and have always wanted to go to space since she was small.

Looking forward to your favorable reply on the matter.

Yours Sincerely
satD
The Space Monkey From Uranus
Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open. -Lord Thomas Dewer