Monday, September 6, 2010

Let's 233 TeeVee3

I got this link via facebook....

Terkejut beruk siut gua tengok the hari raya ad...I'm fucking disturbed.....

I then saw bro Ondastreet post on the matter.....well that blogger is polite....this monkey wont be...

Hoi what the fuck were you thinking?

Fucking Beca Santa Claus and Kacau Dodol dalam lotus?

Who came up with the bright idea brader?

Tell us who came up with it? Who then approve for it to be shown to the Public?

Lu orang tak pikir ke?

As an individual I'm fucking disturbed.......or should I use the term "ANNOYED" as per the provision of Section 233.....

Kalau Hasan Skodeng bole kena charge......imagine this tak masuk akal shit from TV3

Fifty fucking Thousand and 1 year jail is NOT gonna do any justice for what you have done to the Malaysian Muslims..........

Think madefaker...think...

Or are you gonna claim there was no intent?

How fucking stupid do you think we are?

Gua bali lu pelempang if you answer me with a fucking slogan.....




Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open. -Lord Thomas Dewer