Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Put Every Dead Chinaman in A Tiny Box

I have not watched the movie that apparently signify 1Malaysia...

Should I bother?

Why do I need to subject myself listening to a foreign language and read subtitles when I'm suppose to watch a movie that is suppose to represent a concept which apparently can magically bring all of us together.

You for real?

What is happening to our society folks?

How did society gets this way?

The kinda stuff I see in comments section of blogs are just the kinda thing that would land you in a fist fight if you ever utter it publicly...

I kid you not....try coming up to me and say all that...

I'll beat you up...not only that I'll get more people to beat you up...and spit on your fucking face after......

That is the thing that I most likely do....

If I wanna have more fun I'll get someone to pee on you....

So now...Beng

What is this concept that you are supporting?

Care to elaborate..


And try doing that properly in a language that is written on the fucking 10 Ringgit that you wanna to belanja  the Utusan writer....

And do try to read the vertical Jawi text as well...

Just identify 5 of these signs......

Bole Beng?

Itu AhBengs punya latuk lenek lagi tara tau Beng...

Tongsan turun jadi buluh kasar loh...

Ada masa mau blaja Jawi ka kalau hari hari makan babi kilija keras sama isap itu candu?
Source UNESCO here

Lu sekalang hisap apa Beng?

Lokok saja ka?

Atau lu minum saja sama kongkek AhMois...

But I bet u can get nice pussies....lu kicik kicik tara budget ini Ahmoi mau luluk lekat 5 kaki sama lu loh....sikalang lu sulah famous...semua mau hisap sama lu....bole jadi film star loh...veli glamour mah....

Wanna know what's wrong with you lil doggie...

You wanna be big.....

You want that attention...

You think that you signify the angst of the Ahbengs and AhSohs of your generation....

Just look at your fucking Movie BillBoard....

I find that fucking offensive....... just to look at that fucking ugly face of yours lah...Beng....

Have any of you seen the Billboard?

I saw it when I was back for raya....it had a huge Canon logo on it......


Anyway Beng...how come your fucking face is the biggest thing on the bill board?

Even the whole main cast was smaller....

Now let me ask all of you....

Have you ever seen something like this ever?

Do send hyperlinks of pictures if you have any...I curious...ini macam coppolla sama oli-ver stone pun kalah loh...

loh beng...itu hali lu cakap ala ligeli Mass Comm..ah?

Lu mau mass comm sama siapa loh..............got big Mass of Ahbengs ka?

niche market eh....bole kasi mass distribution loh.....

eh Beng gua dengar lu 16 tahun sulah jual LeeVeeDee ciplak ma? Can do dilect selling of your piece of shit la

When I was 16, I sold pirated VCD at shopping malls source here
Apa pasai lu jadi ini macam loh...

Bukan lu punya latuk bikin Restaurant Melayu ka?

Mayak milayu punya kawan mah.....

Sekalang lu bilapa Milayu punya kawan?

Apa lu ingat milayu mau bilakon lu punya filem itu mau jadi lu punya kawan ka?

Itu altisss loh.....suluh laki2 jadi pilimpuan pun mau ma.....

So folks what do we have here.....

Is this the icon of the young Chinese in Malaysia?

Is this their role model?

If so then I think our country is facing a very serious social problem....

We all must sit and think....how did we get here?

BTW What kind are you anyway beng?

The Bukit kind or the Jinjang mali kind?

Talking about bukits......

What does Cina Bukit means to you?

I was thinking about it a few days ago...

One of the visuals that I get in my mind...

Is Kubur Cina Atas Bukit ....

And I wonder why these ugly circular garden furniture like thing  are occupying some hills around my area..

I said to myself...

What a fucking waste of space.....

Sudah mampos oso want to merusakkan alam sekitar.....

Guess what your kind have to go through down south in Singapore....

With effect from 1 November 1998 , the burial period for all graves will be limited to 15 years. At the end of the 15 years, the graves will be exhumed. For those whose religion permits cremation, the exhumed remains will be cremated and stored in columbaria niches. Where compulsory burial is required due to religious reasons, the remains will be re-buried in smaller individual plots. Source here 
See folks it takes another Ahbeng to properly discipline their own kind.....

Guess what the Singapore Ahbengs do?

They buy plots to be buried in Malaysia...

Another fucking waste of process for MY Tanah Air Tercinta to decompose this fucking dead kiasu rat...

In the interest of preserving our hills...and lands

We should adopt a similar policy on dead Ahbengs.....

We can start with taking over this plot first for Redevelopment....

An amazing view of Kuala Lumpur skyline.....

No need to takut..mah...wea got hantu loh....refer below..lu punya sidala itu kiasu Ahbengs down south

Local media said the island-state had 229 burial grounds in 1952 but most had since been exhumed to make way for housing, roads and industrial developments. One of the most popular shopping malls along posh Orchard Road, the Ngee Ann City complex which houses designer boutiques like Chanel and Louis Vuitton, used to be a burial ground. source here

Put them in a small box....kasi bakar ...simpan cantik punya....

Macam safe deposit loh...tahun depan mau bawa pulang mother land kasi hanyut dalam sungai oso can mah..more efficient mah....

apa lu tiap minggu ala pergi sembah itu mayak cantik punya kubur ka?

Betul ka Beng?

And while we're at it.... chuck those fucking dead kiasus out of our Tanah Air.....

Go back to where you fucking died.......

PS: hey Mister Prime Minister.....I think it is way too oversold....



It's time to put a stop to it.....I almost choked on my pulut lepo last sunday

Or do you have unit 001?

I would campak longkang if I ever get one for free....

or maybe I'd sell it to one of those jilat bontots politicians.....

Beng before I forget......you should get one of these....make sure not the petaling street version ya...

Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open. -Lord Thomas Dewer