Friday, July 17, 2009

There Goes My Man U Tickets!

This will be a quick one......

My phone been getting so many SMS's from morning....yes we are OK thank you for your concern...

Today Indonesia was struck again with concurrent bombing at Mega Kuningan.....(less than 1 KM from where I live)- JW Marriot n Ritz Carlton....

As of current 49 folks are hurt n 7 confirmed dead......

To all those directly affected ..my prayers for all of you....

To those involved in plotting and executing this act....I hope you, your family and your mother would go to hell......

To all the Man U fans who are now holding a worthless ticket for tomorrow....lets go beat up some Liverpool fanatics......(blardy hell!!....Man U was supposed to stay at one of the hotel....imagine if the bombing is tomorrow amidst all the fans........)

WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!! EVERY LITTLE BIT OF YOU AND YOUR ASSOCIATIONS
Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open. -Lord Thomas Dewer