Monday, November 14, 2011

Beng what full stop u talking about?

Tian Chua (pic) in an SMS reply to The Mole insisted: He (Kamal) is a Malaysian full stop. (He) never lived in NZ (New Zealand), father and mother both lived in Malaysia.” “His mother is a Malaysian PR (permanent resident) famous in non-governmental organisations (NGOs) while his father is now living in Taman Tun Dr Ismail and is also an ex-Umno politician.” The Batu MP also said that there was no need for him to respond to cyber troopers, when asked to comment about SatD’s remarks which criticised his silence over the matter. Source here

Beng lu biar betul.....

Gua malas mau cerita panjang read Helen Todd's words 13 days after her son's death

 Death in East Timor Asian Wall Street Journal, November 25, 1991 Helen Todd (Malaysia-based journalist) 

My son, Kamal Bamadhaj, a 20-year-old student, was shot and killed by Indonesian soldiers on Tuesday, Nov. 12, in East Timor. Indonesia admits another 18 people were killed by its troops the same morning, when they opened fire on a procession in Dili, the capital of the former Portuguese colony that Jakarta annexed in 1976 and has been struggling to assimilate ever since. Witnesses to the shootings tell another story. They estimate 50 or more Timorese, mainly young people calling for Timor's independence, were killed. Jakarta has promised a "full inquiry" into the affair. But Timorese, as well as diplomats and journalists who have visited the territory in recent days, report that dozens of youths have been rounded up by the Indonesian military and that their fate is unknown.

 So I may be only one of many mothers who have lost their sons. But I am one of the few who is free to speak out. My experience in trying to find out what happened to my son, and why, has given me a first-hand glimpse of the misinformation, stonewalling and, on occasion, outright lying that has characterized Indonesia's initial efforts to play down the killings and the disastrous impact they may have on Jakarta's image. I was holidaying in London when I first heard that Kamal had been shot in Timor, from a friend of his in Australia. All night the phone calls came, each worse than the last: Kamal was in a military hospital, but no one was allowed to see him; he has three shots in the head; the Red Cross says he is dead. Indonesia said nothing officially. Throughout the 16-hour flight from London to Singapore the next day, Kamal's 13-year-old sister and I hung on to the thinnest thread of hope.

When we arrived in Singapore on Nov. 14, we called the New Zealand ambassador in Jakarta and that thread broke. He said that the Indonesian military command had just confirmed that Kamal, a New Zealand citizen of Malaysian origin, had died in Dili on Tuesday morning, and had been buried there the same day. Meanwhile, newspapers in Jakarta were still quoting military sources as saying no foreigner had been killed.

My objective was to go to Dili immediately to recover Kamal's body and bring it home to Malaysia. En route, my husband and I were met in Jakarta's airport by the New Zealand ambassador, who had arranged our onward flights to Timor and had been promised by Indonesian authorities complete cooperation in recovering Kamal. We also met and were given a personal letter from Indonesian Coordinating Minister for Political and Security Affairs Sudomo to the chief of the East Timor Operational Command, R.S. Warouw, directing him to help us. But the next day as we were about to board a flight to Dili, we were stopped by a military intelligence officer, who ignored Mr. Sudomo's letter and said he had orders from Brig. Gen. Pandji Soesilo, head of foreign liaison for the Indonesian armed forces, to stop us. Kamal's body was flown to Jakarta late that night by military aircraft and released to the ambassador the following day..........................

According to a report compiled in Dili by a New Zealand diplomat, Kamal was found by Anton Marti, the representative of the International Committee of the Red Cross in Dili. He was lying on a deserted road, still conscious, desperately waving his New Zealand passport. Mr. Marti drove him toward the Dili general hospital, but was almost immediately stopped by a military roadblock near the cemetery. Source here
Mental beb....dah hancing....kecing lagi beb.....

Giler mental siap label gua Cyber Trooper siout......apekelancau

Since when is asking the truth about something becomes Politically Motivated??

Come n bite me bitch.....or R u just gonna bark little doggie?

Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open. -Lord Thomas Dewer