Monday, February 22, 2010

Women On Top?

Wife: How come its always me on top......

And why do you always korek your nose while we do it....

Husband(Married to a Mafia Boss daughter): Your dad told me so when I asked his permission to marry you...he said...

Dont fuck up and keep your nose clean....

a buddy to satD during a night out in KL circa 2000

Anyway I saw this piece....

Cuepacs is concerned about the “increasing dominance” of female employees in the civil service, saying it would have “long-term implications on the progress and growth of the country.”

What the......F?

Just what kind of a statement is that......

Come on la brader...... that's some serious case of vagina envy you got going there....

Long term implications?

Are you saying that these female bosses would all have babies at the same time every year until menopause and go on leave every few days of the month due to their menstrual cycle....

I've worked for lady boss before......

and this is not your average lady boss.......

the type that made grown men cry in the world of potong leher investment banking and adrenaline pumping treasury.........

She had a soft spot for me......we would argue for hours.....and in the end.. logic and data prevails...

This is also the same woman who told me..why the hell did i hire the girl who got pregnant after 3 months into the job and went on sick leave for first 3 months of her pregnancy.........

I said how am I supposed to know........

dey Cuepecs....being incompetent does not give you the right to come up with dumb statements like that.....

Show me your simulated impact analysis on the long term implication to the progress and growth of the country.....


ibu ibu sekalian....ayoh bangun dong....kalau gue udah gue gebukin si Ahmad Shah...... goblok bangets...bikin gue malu aja......


Minds are like parachutes; they work best when open. -Lord Thomas Dewer